The following maintenance can preserve the life and quality of your State Wheels for years to come. Please follow these routine steps and contact your local bike shop or State Wheels directly for additional wheel care advice.
- Remove your skewers on a regular basis to inspect and clean.
- Keep your wheels clean by washing with a mild soap and water.
- NEVER use a high pressure sprayer to clean your wheels.
- Check brake pads and remove any foreign articles often.
- Never use brake pads that have been used on metal rims on carbon rims.